Thursday, April 19, 2018

Blacks digging ditches for George bush...markels n mary

This fro haired black who steals from the us n killed my kids helped dig ditches for bodies in the woods.  One of the killed was a George bush.  Michelle Obama, Mary n Meghan went out in the woods one day n decided bush was anti black n killed him.  It was in a flash floods field across from nothgate n between i80 n silver eagle road.  en they got these blacks to go to the woods somewhere else n bury them.  They killed more in another woods area too, incl. With Mary's Mossad accomplices from Sacramento police including c. Oldes.  Several Mossad were lined up to be thorities in the area to kill my family...my family was ok sort of until a bunch of Mossad decided we were going to be in the area so they lined up more Mossad n racist blacks who weren't even Mossad...just wanted to kill whites in my family for African American ethnic Mary Donaldson, her cracker kids, n Meghan n Doria.  They are black Mossad Jews, not just "Jewish".  They hated whites n Protestants n stole from them n their bases.  They murdered a number of president clones n former president clones n vos n they're supporters n they killed off hundreds of contenders.  There is no such thing as "democracy" in the u.s.  After killing George again, they lied n said it was my son or clones n George Jr went around bombing n killing my kids off their property.  They attacked a huge number of my family by Robertson Sacramento community center.  They let Veronica murder my babies in the Norwood Starbucks, n they shot a clone if me around age 43 who looked like the Norwegian blond clone of me y killed at the previous bathroom...they had another clone of me out in the woods with a scab on her nose from sunburn n made me pick it off her nose as she cried and was held in place n said, it's Angela.  Then they let this Mossad ukraUkrainian shoot her who has a huge Cyrano nose n a face like Amelie's from the movie.  She's mossad.  They had Marla, a woman resembling Marla, Middleton, markels n Rachel Chandler shooting clones of me n my family. They also had Michelle Obama n a bunch of her Mossad n black racists killing us.  Michelle n Mossad met with Israelis n Mossad many times prior to some of their hits.  One significant man who showed up in Sacramento is Ariel Sharon.  There were tons of them involved including mapai party older pms who had been p.m. before I was even born. Many of them showed up n were still alive n had clones n were killing us...it made no difference if one was mapsi, labor party, likud, or one Israel...they all plotted genocide against my family.  They were at tables with Jews, telling Mossad to shoot my little kids n babies, with total assholes like yitzher.  I was shocked and horrified by the terrorism of Israel against innocent civilian kids.  They handed guns to Mossad emoyees and said go ahead.  Their Mossad employees are definitely Katie, Mary n Meghan n more. Others are Daniel from Starbucks, driving 7zxs394, he was hired by yhitzer or around him, n also katzir. Austin who is a security guard near dental n subway subway plaza is also Mossad..he's tall with stuck out ears n buckteeth n he and Daniel murdered my kids n used their jobs to allow terrorist crimes. A receptionist at the dental place by subway is another murderer who lied about my kids. She looks like linea wiltbank with glasses. Daniel from stStarbuc has the same voice as Chris Dabney, who was also paid by Mossad.  They lied and threatened me, telling me to say my son killed bush in the woods, or one if the president s and he didn't n they beat him n stole money from him.  They used C. Oldes, n ither Mossad cops to murder a huge number of my innocent family, president clones, n Fred's, with Mary d. N Donaldsons n Kate n markels.  They were paid off in large sums, by Mossad. C.Oldes, C. Greer, m. Lawrence. This blond blue eyed who hanged with roses n Donaldson n Carol just walked past asking me for a dollar n cig...he's a Mossad killer who murdered my kids.they put my sons friends on planes for business trips n this man helped Mossad plot bombing n downing the planes.  They were hijacking planes n blaming my kids. I was in the air o e time when I saw Kate Middleton running across a roof to a room window.  She was planting a bomb in my sons roomson's roomto detonate from a distance.  I saw her carrying the bomb.  This was one of thousands of bombings by Mossad.  They said Camilla Katie n Meghan are all bad but Meghan n Katie are red nosed meaning Ron nosed. One man who killed a George bush Jr. is 6xmw540. He threw a bomb at bush with some others.  He works for mossad. He then told another George it was my kids n they worked together to kill my kids.  He put a huge number if hits on innocent kids of mine, mad that we mentioned his big ass.  He's white, short hair n smaller face n was trying to impersonate my sons n he raped me n my daughters. He didn't want Meghan Mary n Katie to be outed as Mossad do he kept saying they were cua n worked for Joe plame.he was involved in hijackings n putting people on planes they plotted to blow up.  Another person the other blond knew who doubled my sons is Eliot rose. A blond who murdered n blamed my daughter n sons for it is 5zsk296.  She shot my daughter, sons, n a George bush.  He said it's not Rebecca's sons so they shot him. My clones sons, not Mossad day Lewis...he was vouching for my kids.  She n her man friend also killed a Fred n a Jimmy carter

No comments:

Post a Comment