Saturday, April 21, 2018

1ALD367, n murders of Fred n his family by Krestin n donaldsons

I saw this car last night that multiple murders occured in when my kids were abducted n info stolen.  Krestin shot a Fred inside the car with Mary in it, n she went through about 7 husband's, a younger Mary around age 16-20 or so.  They said they'd have to make a younger Mary the public figure bc I remembered too much about the other ones n then they had the one 2 years older than me shoot people..the same one who is public figure. They set Rebecca up too after killing her clones n kids including. a son with reddish hair.  Rebecca started crying one day bcshe was being forced to get into the car n make "deliveries" so the u.s. could make her look like she worked for the CIA instead of Mary.  She also, the 9 yr old one, or so, sat next to Ezer in the car as they shot people. He wanted his picture taken with the girl who is "stealing your house".They killed a Ronald Reagan in the car ven though he wasn't in my families side..they shot him to blame my kids for a president murder to make it seem my son worked for Russia n his family did.

No comments:

Post a Comment