Friday, April 13, 2018

Mary stabs Nixon n blames kid, Mossad Kidman's, n bush killers

Another bush sr was murdered near a bridge underpass off of freeway Rd past Hamptons. My kids had business blown up there n were tortured. Mary stabbed a Nixon on the grassy side by rowher Bros.  She said I didn't I checked his body n had blood on my hands but I told them, Mary had the knife, not me. It's the truth. They got mad n Mossad was forcing me to practice stabbing so they could make it look like I did this. Another president was murdered with someone forcing me to hold a knife and then putting his hands on mine and stabbing g himself, blocking me from leaving.  They took multiple sets of my kids out to the bridge area n killed them including from all over the world n they wanted to change the road so it didn't look the same..Mary blew up a bridge n deto ated it at least two times for the same bridge.  Presidents n officials had been on the bridges.  Mike Middleton stabbed my son n cracked his head open with a hammer by the general electric boxes n so did obas n Levi shot my kids by a tree I called jaxs for Jax like Betty designs on it, like spokes.  Jack Nicholson paid Donaldsons n was putting hits on people the entire Kidman family works for Mossad...Kidman dated n married some black, n her other husband Keith works for Mossad like her. They murdered groups of my family multiple times n Kidman had been trying to double me n was chasing my family around London with Amy Adams.  Kidman's husband stole from my sons n held us all hostage with Mossad.  They had salmaan kill my family out here, heinz n bob Jr n tancer n Chandler's, daughleish n kids n Mossad, George bush Jr, all the bairds n Garrett's, Spencer's, dabneys, Pitt, Bruce paltrow, daddario, Jim west, rose Lewis n plames, goldsmith, bechtolds, Hilton's, gellars, n Merkel n a ton of Russians working for Mossad, n cartright n Oliver north, n Jason's, bowles, thebaults, Carly, Charlotte n Kate's kids n markels, Bethany, maiers, Meyers, Steven, n Steven, Ronald Reagan w Mary, stealing military info from my kids w dabneys.  Fred was forced to live with dabneys n Harry n dabney were raping older clones of me.  My older clones married to Fred said they'd been raped thousands of times, n I had been raped as much myself. Mossad Fred with Mary n wanting money, shot a Rebecca sitting next to me who said it's Fred..he's spying with John. Fred shot her w his other kids to the side. He murdered more than one Rebecca n loree.  The Mossad Fred with Mary was spying against u.s. n Denmark just like they said. Trump too. My kids had property there before the road n cattle was there. Middleton was selling my sons to Mossad with markels n bowles. No etanyahus, matt, Jonathan, day Lewis, roses, katzir n Angela...dabneys, Josh gatov n rose, sellens...sellens said they wanted everyone in on a deal to sell people for cash..my family...money for murdering us. Monica lewiLewi murdered some of them n Patty otterbach did n Patty sold my sons records n military info to katzir n brodericks, Trump, n Richard. Then they shot another Fred n his kids n family for bringing a cow over to the property n just standing there. Dicksie lied about Rebecca n said it washer out there not Mary or Rachel or anyone. Heather shot a bush n a man shot him.  Heather for tether bc bush knew that's how my sons were stolen from.  Naomi watts was also involved n Heath ledger n Obama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment