Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hispanic steals from u.s., blames son

A Hispanic man w wide or pear shape face, tall, n split between teeth is a thief of us. property n was at picnic table with 2 fat Hispanic women.  They work w Meghan n the black sheriff's n they stole 6 million of info, plus killed my kids, n then he was raping me n shooting babies n he had thugs here that told my son n a bob Jr n others to biw n kneel to him.  He was also working with Isabella n he shot a Fred. Before that, Harry shot a Fred for saying it was meghan.  The black cops killed ymy kids after raping them. The pny one over n over n then they kept coming over telling me to leave town. They raped with Mike.  They killed a bob for saying I ate it.  Harry shot there sons of mine for remembering, past the steel bar fence before river

No comments:

Post a Comment