Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Anti Muslim, anti Saudi Garrett's n bairds

Charlene Garrett, Howard's daughter, strapped my clothes off with Mossad after I wore a nice tailored dark green suit to court. They humiliated n tortured me over my Saudi Arabia family with Mossad.  All if them were cashing in on my family n stealing from us. They lied n would say anything to kill us. Bob Jr n still. Shit my kids with Mossad over Mossad man Salaam, who they were helping instead of my family n so was Queen Elizabeth. Ezer helped shoot my kids who said Salaam was Mossad n so was Fayed n that they were being attacked by a secretive Arab Mossad group along with international Mossad. Salaam was kissing the hands of Michelle Obama, Sarah netanyahu, Mary, Katie, Meghan, rhuema, n Barbara bush. He was also kissing rosykyn Carter's hand, joy tancers, n there's a n John Kerry n being courted by the Mossad kids n grandkids, n Pardos, who are uncircumcised Mossad.  They think being uncircumcised gives them a better Mossad cover. Dabneys also paid him, honor Blackman, n Cohen's. I said, why is a witch wanting to have snow cones with William?  Cohen's n witch of Salem, the rapist killer salaami man, who was friends with Meyers you, n lying about my fzfami to murder them for Mossad n promotion of his families Mossad zgenda.  They raped, tortured, n sold my family for Mossad.  He was friends with Jen Garner n Affleck.  They had picnics outside with Israelis n shot my family when they screamed, it's Mossad.  I said, that guy with the really big nose named balony is Mossad???

No comments:

Post a Comment