Monday, April 2, 2018

Murders n spying at road off yolo

Bush Sr. Was murdered, my kids were murdered, n clones of myself n a Fred.  Mary.lied n said she lived in the house they burnt n several houses n property n a walnut farm was owned by them.  Then they accused my son of killing bush n he didn't do it.  None of my kids did...it was all Mossad men.  Mary was also killing a number of Fred's, president or CIA, n kids n so was Meghan.  Streisand's were out here too.  Before they turned on my clone n kids n shot, they'd been told, loree, you're going to be queen.  They said, no you're not n shot all of them n the officials.  It used to be a paved road n they made it gravel to make the scenery change.  There were criminals against my family day n night n Justin Timberlake is one of them.  Dicksie n bob also shot a huge number of my family with John Donaldson n Chandler n tancers.  Mossad started fires in several of my family's houses.  There is also one man who is friends with Krestin n kept doing a yoyo demonstration, flipping it all over the place, n he is one of the biggest killers n stealers against u.s. n is a friend of Krestin.  One if my sons was shot for spiraling the yoyo n then lying on the ground.  Fred did the xame.  They were using Mossad to kill Fred's n my family out in orchards n fields, saying yo them, "say ahhh" n it was to retaliate for attempts to uncover Mos-sahd

No comments:

Post a Comment