Thursday, April 19, 2018

Brandon, Mossad Hitman for Steven...steals from u.s., murdered my kids

This short man named Brandon who is a Mossad paid Jew stopped over n asked if I needed anything saying he had things in his camper.  He lied to the u.s., stole from my sons, including all their info n papers, sold things off, n was surrounded by Israelis n mossad.  He stabbed n murdered clones if me, daughters babies, sons...he has light hair balding early, blue eyes, small face n slightly resembles a thin Jim Carey in the face aside from coloring.  He broke into the same camper several groups of my kids stayed in, n houses, n Krestin n Victor also made break ins and murders.  They made me say my own sons were the theives, in all situations n they were victims, all of them trying to protect property n themselves, not raiding houses, n not plotting murders.  There was also a man doing utility work here, a tall blond with rectangular face n he was making middle of the night break ins n blaming my sons.   Another theif for Mossad has a gravel cigarette voice n wearing black fitted quilted jacket n pushing stroller...she accused my clone n daughters .she was the one who stole n she did it with Mary Donaldson.  They had Mossad hold my clones in place n stabbed them to death.  They also shot at others with Carol Goldsmith's, joy n dicksie.  John daughleish paid Brandon.  One of the Israeli Mossad who was breaking in yo murder my family was allon.  Yigal Allon.

No comments:

Post a Comment