Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Being tortured to head n headache by govt remote

I'm being tortured to my head by the us govt today since this morning too.  This is something they did to me n my clones all my lifr n my kids knew they did surgery n implanted us to torture us by remote means . They, the Mossad n us that kept framing n blaming my kids n the assessment who wanted to steal free money from us said they wanted me to be tortured today, after so many days in yolo, bc they wanted to drive me out n force me to spend what little money I had. Bechtold, Spencer's...all of them wanted this, n meghan. They also had planes there n rose lewises n Craig's n Louden smirking about it bc all if them committed theft n murder at the post office here, includ day lewis. The other person's they were torturing me over were Isabella n josephine n Donaldsons including Mossad CIA Fred. It was also Mossad Jeannine, Collins, n Lucci n thebaults n blixseths, n Seth Meyers....the decision makers are all mossad.  They had Merkel there n Mossad Russians too, agreeing, n tancer, the black sheriff's, bush, Lewinsky, Parker bowles n Charles from England..two of them n all the shits Mossad kids, Jessica tarlov, Barbara Streisand, Koch brothers, netanyahu, katzir, ehud n Moshe n katzirs Israelis, n afflecks n Damon, n Kate Middleton kids w markels kids, n Gerald n Betty Ford. Also included was Jimmy Carter, n signing on orders to murder us. Another was Tracy gold, Obama's, Larry alder, leverette, Oprah Winfrey, Barr's, gylenhaals, n gellars n Alicia Silverman, n Alvaro pardo n his group w fayeds n salaam, n Aberdeen, a us army Mossad Arab or middle eastern woman, n bujandas Garcia, Garza, n Gomez, n puertuguese with Isabella n dabney, cartright, sandbergs, queen qlizaEliz n hollande. They also had brown n David camerCa n his wife over with Amber rudd...more Mossad, n lawyers connected toossad thebaults..the Bailey's n Buckley's n a number of Mary's Mossad and black crackers...Mary n donaDonald tried to hide their black racist agenda w Mossad n had been shooting my family over cracking nuts w nutcrackers when they owned a walnut orchard, crackers n cheese, nilla wafers, n firecrackers n crackerjacks. Obama raped.me when I was 7 telling me he was going to make sure he got yo kill my baby when he was in office n they lied to govt, saying crackerjacks boxes were about Joe eilsiW n CIA.  The entire new song black church in pirtPort launders money to black cracker Meghan n Mary Donaldsons family.  Bethesda also laundered to them n so did hope community n synagogues, amuslim mosque to salaam, n the russian-ukrainian Baptist Church in Wenatchee. Bowles went to the Catholics there to recruit murderers. Obama's tried to get Baptists on their side over John Donaldson, n presby Scottish churches which say Jews are predestined n chosen, n they had churches in Oregon infiltrated with Mossad.  The Catholics promotion g them were intermarried n in business with thebaults, bechtold n bowles n they used blacks at bullivant houser Bailey to raid houses n rape n steal for "cracker Mary Donaldson.

No comments:

Post a Comment