Friday, April 13, 2018

Conaway murders

I'm in conaway by a place where my dad real one used to have a house.  My kids too. I saw a blond drive past n she's Mossad. She was at my house n around n lying saying she was my daughter.  She committed aot of espionage crimes including murders of presidents n giving materials to Dagan, netanyahu, n Carol g. Fred pointed out a Hanson place before going over here.  Many people in my family were tortured n murdered n none spied. Obama's, Doria, bob n bob n dicksie n Avila's, Craig's, middMiddl, tancer, markels, Kevin, Keith, ....bob Jr shot a clone if me n my kids n so did divksdi n another murder by others.  I want out of the u.s.  I can't live in a place that allowed people to hold me hostage from birth.  They accused my family of things n none committed crimes..they also shot people landing w rescue helicopters n not my kids shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment