Saturday, April 21, 2018

Tons of false accusers n theives with Donaldsons...all with CIA cover

I saw hundreds of liars n CIA with Mary Donaldson n Meghan today.  Beaters, liars, theives, n falsely accusing my kids n clones.  I remember many if them stealing n framing my family, including earlier murders of people in the 1979 car than when I was 7 n Mary 9.  I was age 4.  Mary was raising her kids with black Mammy's n Mossad.  She also spied with Asians against Denmark n broke into calscope for CIA. All ages of her clothes es stole from calscope with Merkel n sat in a 1979 car together with blacks, killing presidents they didn't like. Angela Merkel pushed my family out if the car n sat there herself with Mary.  Krestin n Victor use black thugs in the u.s. military n Mossad n there were no serious Protestants ever killing with them.  They framed loree in the 1979 car n put hits on my so s as they drove me around n I was kidnapped by them n Katie m. In that car. Mary also hired a fake Jehovah's witness who is Mossad Jew Mexican, to murder Fred.

No comments:

Post a Comment