Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mass murdering woman incl. Bush, leaves starbucks n Mossad black widows

This woman ismossad n was hired by Carol Goldsmith's.  She worked with Angela Merkel to torture tons of my family n lie n blame them.  She has a face like ivory Avila but thinner, darker n uneven texture n is taller n thin. She crumples a paper n puts it in wastebasket before leaving. She wasn't in a car n I can't track her with my hiking gear n dog but my daughters sobbed when I didn't follow her when they were around to watch my things.  She is extremely evil n worked in middle East to murder my kids n here.  She looks middle Eastern or Mexican.  She was torturing my kids n babies until they frothed at the mouth n had saliva generating out n vomit.  She raped me, them, n kids as well, n she dumped bodies, pouted propane n gas all over them, stole u.s. intelligence n blamed my kids, shot our babies inside of trunks of cars n my sons, lied n said my son raped her when he didn't n I was told to say it was true when it wasn't n I knew it.  She promotes only Mossad n was coddled by Middleton, tancer, markels, Donaldson, n military n incl. Affeck n Damon n a Starbucks man named Ryan. He works at the Starbucks by truxel n garden parkway.  He raped me, my daughter, n a bob or my son.  They murdered a clone of me in the bathroom while had her hair bleached, was tanned without makeup n who I said looked like a Norwegian Olympic swimmer.  She cried n was murdered there. She was about 43 or so n said it's william.  William did ax n chop some if my clones while they were alive, including at my house in Moses lake.  He killed her for saying they were involved in a murder of mike n exer n they were.  Carol killed a Mike Middleton.  Carol was the killer or standing next to them, n I remembered it was her.  She shot him for saying it was Carol.  Then she was at my house in m.l. staying n Carter or someone said not a good idea n my kids cried n were upset n said no shell torture u or try to make u change your testimony.  Robin was involved too...Robin, bring mike over here...as a hostage. Carol was using me like ezer, or worse.  She was extremely, my God only knows, devious n evil.  She threw herself across a bed to cry n get my sympathy n then grabbed me n told me yeah, she didn't kill mike n if I didn't tell them she didn't, she n they would kill me. I said, are u pretending to be Mary, or u really hate Mike's like Mary hates Fred? Carol killed more than one mike. She killed another one with someone saying, like joy or someone, bring mike over here. Then they said to Carol, Carol, have your way n she shot him. I told these guys...uh...you are seriously not paying attention if you don't think you have a bunch of black widows in your beds. Someone said who kills their husbands? N I said, Carol, Katie, Mary, dicksie, n probably Laura's not married cuz she'd bite their heads off.  I said, oh yeah n Robin kills his husband, I mean wife but a boy named sue? They said what Laura, n I said ingraham, but Laura rose already shot a Scott n they're getting married again too...what's WRONG with these people?? Someone said, you mean loree or Rebecca killed Scott n I said no, it was Laura. She didn't like that Scott n raged n furiously shit him n he REALLY died n next thing I know it's a new Scott n Laura getting married, or with kids already, planning another murderous hike.  I said, I have a feeling not all of bob srs wives like him, n probably some presidents n PM's have black widows fir wives n don't have ANY idea. They said Bob Sr? N I said, I think Belinda's spying against his back n might poison him. They said what about Robin? N Wendy? N I said, I never saw her kill him yet but I overheard her saying she wanted to, one night.  I told her to say this out loud later to make Mary feel better about murdering Fred's, so they wouldn't think I came up with info by listening in.  I said, I never saemeghan kill Harry...I don't know why bc Katie kills William a lot.  Then someone shook their head to say yes, mehgn has murdered Harry. I started thinking about it. I then remembered yes she DID.  I will write about it in a minute but she killed Harry's who were not just wanting her as public figure, n Camilla murdered Charles for marrying me. An older Trump also died from a wife murder of himself...he was about the same age as current photos of president.  It was at the Baird house on harnden n I think it was marla but one of my kids screamed it was melania. One murder of trump was, I think, Melania.  Barbara bush murdered her own family n my family too. I said, Barbara is the Mossad boss? Bc she gave Mossad the orders not Sarah netanyahu this time.  Then Katie was shooting over n over n over n I said, katie-- he's dead. I thought u knew that after the first time you shot him, n why are you killing your own son?  They said she's not I said, uh huh, he said his name is George n barbaras already killed one like him.  I said, this is like when Mary kept stabbing Fred who kept saying, I'm your son. This was after they'd killed my own son n after Fred said, your son is the next king of Denmark. There was more than one Barbara bush n more than one murdered George Sr., her husband.  An older white hair one dragged his body withossad women n she stabbed him in the back with a knife as he gasped, it's Barbara. Then they made a member if my hostage held family hold the knife she'd just held. It was a much older bush n she dragged a medium aged bush, n then shot another medium age one when he tried to stop her one day.  They said, Barbara, help me move George over here n she helped drag his dead body. One old George got divorced from her n didn't live long. Then after Meghan n Mary's family killed him at a law firms a safe, he said he'd rather work with Mary's family n my kids cried n were shot outside the offices.  They said he thought I had killed him n I didn't n my family didn't.  A younger George was killed too but not then. My family said, while never killing him, you have to get geoGeo bches not helping us he's allowing the same people to kill us as Carter n making orders against us n they screamed when Ronald was elected bc he spied against the u.s with Krestin. You g or old Krestin? Mary Donaldsons hired Hitman. As a kid I was told it was Mary's son sometimes n her husband sometimes n I think it's their entire family.  They all spied fir the same people n put hits on other family n Fred's.  My Saudi family n bush said Fred is killing u off..don't trust any Fred with Donasons. They took this out on every single Fred with Rebecca n loree n killed any Fred, with Mary or not, supporting anti genocide n promotion of my first in line kids.  There were some Mary married Fred's running for their lives n shot in the back by her, no joke, n a few Fred's either switched places with good Fred's or something bc they started beating her to death, stealing money from us, and holding them hostage.  One Fred was seriously running from Mary n she got narrow eyed, aimed, n shot him.  Not just my kids, hi., N then a George was running from someone n said it's Mary n Barbara shot him. Dicksie was shot for saying, I uh have noticed some weird things by baraba. They shot her by the acorn tree where dicksie n others killed my family. Barbara also shot a George who left his family to stand by my family. They said George? Where are you going George? And Fred tried to run from Donaldsons, to me, and was shot. I screamed and said, You killed my son!!!!  I cried and cried and said, you killed my baby.  I said this to remember Barbara bush .  It was Fred. My sons also tried to go to me n were shot all the time.  They said, it's Fred n I screamed stop trying to deny you're killing my kids!  They had one already ai.i g at me n I knew they wanted to kill me too n I thought pretending I thought it was my kid would be less threatening g to their ideas of reports than saying it was my son but I also k ew they killed my babies n kids n clones of me.  Fred also said to me, before being shot n sometimes raising a hand, help me. This was for teacher like minister of defense. Ezer, teacher.  Honor Blackman had me in her class n Mary's Fred n Martin went to the same school. Saying help me was for Krestin, to say he was with ezer.  Ezer was a 20 or so killer in planes n on ground who had Justin Timberlake n rozollo working for him. He was also a mid aged man n he was a 60-70 yr old...he had clones of all ages.  Mostly the old ones were killed.  Krestin n Victor n Fred also murdered Rebecca's sons in a meadow by a tree.  He had his sons shot like deer and fawns on wobbly legs trying to run to papa.  Then evil Fred n sons shot my Saudi kids in groups.  Another time they held a Fred next to ezer n Donaldsons n Cohen's n then shot Fred as he was standing there, forced to watch them kill other family of his and making him stand next to them.  Evil Fred went hunting for his own kids n Rebecca's Saudi kids n put gun barrels on their bodies on the ground, tied up as hostages or curled up in fear of Fred.  One time saying you're justified Fred.  Over Timberlake n ezer.  It was not Donaldsons kids crawling in pain on the ground, or dying.  In my entire life, I need saw one single Donaldson die.  Not once.  I never saw Meghan or Mary or Katie die either.  They were liars, sometimes using clones of my family to kill n then telling me that was someone else n it never was.  Not one single Donaldson n yet billions of people murdered n tons of Fred's n his parents n my kids killed.  But not one fucking Donaldson n this is with Donaldsons n John hunting good Fred down in woods to murder.  John also had Fred's killed himself n with Bruce, markels, Koch's, Affleck n Damon, Jerry, Robin n Jimmy Carter with ezer n Harry n Spencer's, n some Roberts n markels.  Robert n markels are spying with nsa....Markels goes to Russia every year, when they don't go they send it with Victor n Martin or Krestin.  Isabella n Josephine go. Craig  ships drugs with Mossad . They're sending your family to Brazil n turkey bc Richard knows Mary, n Fred's men kill them there. Mike n Mossad use Eastern Indians against your family too, in combat against your Saudi n Danish family bc they makes deals with Mossad...it's easy to be a kosher Indin...have u heard of the shosho-knees?  Mossad.  Dabneys. No one else with a knees name is there?   Dabneys n Martin used to go skydiving together. He also went with Victor n Krestin, markels, Meyers, n other Mossad.  Ezer.  At the law firm place where they killed my clones n bush n others, they also killed Henrik. They murdered him n I had called him Nick.  Also, a number of murders n theft occurred at Starbucks against Fred n his family w Rebecca n kids by blacks n Mossad.  Including garda men. Markels paid the cops n they still work here. A Fred was murdered by John daughleish n mmanarkels n this one thing Victor nose Bruce Willis tall man killed another with them. 6zvc264...hostage holder n criminal for Mary Donaldson Mossad

No comments:

Post a Comment