Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Chris dabney paid by Ezer Weissman n Mossad, rapes, steals

I'm having a huge number of things stolen from me while I hike and camp n everything that's getting stolen are things Mary, markels n Chris dabney wanted stolen from me...things like plates on napkins which dabney wanted from his shit Mossad friends Ryan n Kendall at Starbucks...and no one should be allowing that asshole to live outside of bars.  He's a rapist, he raped me with hundreds I people with all of his clones when I was a kid, including with Mossad Jew Ryan, he was getting approval to do this to me from Mossad Charles of England, Duke Philip, Ezer Weissman and Israelis who set it up n smirked about it, n paid him to rape me n have me n my clones raped.  Ezer paid him in Conway, for just one location, n at the house where quest diagnostics is near now...he raped me n stole my kids military info n sold it to Weissman n Mossad...Hebrew speaking jews.  He and mike tancer, another Mossad Jew, repeatedly did this n sometimes gave records to matkels or yurchenko or Ivan fedorchuck, who visited.  They tied me up n raped me no stop with Forrest shooting my kids with Israelis in the bathroom n drowning them with Mike n markels.  My son begged me to report Chris dabneys theft n rape of me n then when I was asked to report they death threatened me n told me to day it wasn't dabney, so they could shoot my sons n then they shot the bobjr. There.  The koch brothers also robbed us every single week, they were going into the house on Sundays when my family was at church, and stealing from them at multiple houses on both sides if the creek by rt.80. Someone has also stolen my computer cord so I can't work or write or look for work, n it's to keep me from documenting Mossad crimes n murders organized by them.  They let all Mossad behead to of my family out here, including making fun of my Saudi family, n Salaam was paid by Mossad to lie, since 1970s. I saw tons of Israeli transactions.  They used him n others to kill my entire family n middletonwas one of his payors.  They beheaded presidential clones n service men with a bunch of Mossad shits out here including Etta, Mary, n her entire family.  Chris dabney is a disgusting pedophile, torture n murderer for Mossad. He doubles with u.s. but didn't want people to know it was Ezer Weissman paying him, not just Weissman from Santa Barbara who is also Mossad with day Lewis, plames, roses, Merkel, Spencer's, markels, tancers, Cohen's, n other big Jew name Mossad shits. I could write a huge file proving Chris Dabney is employed by Mossad.  No one in the u.s. Mossad plutocracy run go t does anything g bc they REFUSE to prosecute anyone who spies for Israel, against the United States. They think the u.s. n Israel ate the same thing and have allowed Jew ass clergy n Israelis n other Mossad to ruin the entire world by infiltration with Mossad shits as leaders n committing genocide on everyone else who was in the role or position already.  They are the worst most demonic practicers of genocide in the world. No one should allow those terrorists into their businesses, houses, or churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment