Monday, April 2, 2018

The source...San Diego Krestin Donaldson hit team

This company called the source had .e n my family develop our company n then forced us to sell or just give it to them, n they took my family out to locations n put hits on them including grouping up together to put poles through my kids heads when they were innocent.  We designed the company, the logo, n objective n then Mossad n govt.stole it n turned it into an excuse for hiring out for hits at various locations.  They only paid me when my family owned it n I did work n then the u.s. was stealing what I earned.  They told Krestin HE could run it.  Krestin and HIS dad were saying things to me like I could have all the weiners I wanted to eat n nothing else, n they wanted more people to rape me. Krestins dad krestin.also lied about my kids n others, so we'd go to jail n be tortured n he and Donaldsons weren't convicted of espionage.  The name Christian is "Krestin" in Danish and Donaldsons husband went by Krestin n Rebecca's went by fred.  They killed a huge number of my babies n kids babies, drowning them tn bathtubs n horse troughs.  I used to sing away in a manger n whenever I got to the part about little Lord jesus asleep on the hay, I emphasized the word hay n put a piece of Golda meirs straw or grass in my teeth.  There is a two strand wheat symbol for Golda, n that was why we also used split fork trees to indicate Mossad people.  We didn't do it to say others were Jewish...we had as much Jewish ancestry or more than they did...we said it bc they were Mossad operatives working for Israel.  Their garbage against us by forcing some of my family to Nuremberg trials, was pure garbage.  We were Jewish too, n they figured as long as they could hide that and keep me from remembering, they could accuse us of all kinds of things including anti-Semitism n then lie like n say we were Nazis.  We were non practicing n non Israel supporting Jews who were in line to the throne, n dabney n half Jew ass Mossad worker Mary Donaldson n her family wanted all the info n records of Danish people, n their lives, sold to Israel.  They also wanted to enrich themselves by stealing our oil in Saudi Arabia n our ranches.  Bob Garrett n others shoved my clones heads underwater to drown them n so did dicksie n Meghan.  These shits took turns drowning our babies, bc we knew they worked n spied for mossad,.  Dabney was bragging to Mary's Fred that he didn't have to worry, when I started talking about genetic mutations n various Fred's, n he told him don't worry Fred, you're genetically Superior to reassure him.  Mary Donaldson n dicksie n Barb n joy were all talking together at my house one day when I was about 7 and I said"why are you lying to people and sending my family to nuremberg and torturing us, when were the ones who are Jewish?" they said you're not, and I said yes we are, we just practice this n we don't work for Mossad and sell information to Russia n Israel like mary.  I said, and every time I saw this or remember it, all of you torture ME and get more people around me to say we're NOT Jewish and to say things like Mary is Jewish and we don't like Jews, to make it sound like were just prejudiced instead of really knowing this group works for Mossad and steals u.s.information n blames us for it.  They offered me money n asked what I wanted to not talk about Mary to others.  They also had honor Blackman over.  They all work for mossad.  I was told by one official that every president since Nixon, n their lives e up, were Mossad infiltrators. Nixon was also said to work for Mossad, n sold us to Pharisee Mossad.  They steal n lay it on the table for Israel n practicing Jews who are not believers in Protestant Christianity n values n Muslims n others.  They want to turn the u.s. n Denmark into dictatorships of Mossad n Israel, clergy- state preferred, with kibbutzin ideas as their political philosophy, and plutocracy for the practicing g n Mossad hired Jews.  I was told my family was having the same problem as romanovs bc of Mossad n Israel. Angela.merkel had a Jewish priest officiating at her wedding, like markels, Mary, n Kate, n Sofie...all of them were practicing Jews like Rachel Chandler.  They're not Christian's at all n the idea they sit in a Protestant church on Sundays is ludicrous. Apple acres...a.a. n Chiclets were fwere for Koch paid GAL, aka G.M. for George middleton. He was also selling to Russians.  Markels father was one of the men with access to navy files n records.  He worked over 16 or so years with them n a daughleish also did.  Meghan was told to join Marines as a way to get into the cia, n she sold from there.  She was a plane hijacker n stole military officers info n parachuted out with it.  She used to give some of it to Goldsmith's n Donaldsons, n to some of Trump's wives.  They then used their contacts to sell it n they made selling to Russia a way to disguise trafficking with more Mossad, Russian Mossad.  They used the info to benefit Russia only as long as Mossad Russians were in power n benefited Mossad donaDonaldsons n other Mossad.  Angela sold Calscope records to Mossad.  She also was set army info for purposes of putting hits on u.s. but aking it look like her alliance was to Germany, n CIA.  The only affiliation she doesn't broadcast is her Mossad n Israel one. She killed people telling me how long she'd worked as a CIA employee, n she also killed over mossad. She colluded with Mossad to use Mossad Russians to commit genocide against my family n frame them with their own crimes.  What does a hippopahippo look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment