Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Post office murderers include sheriff's n weren't sheriff's before

I saw Mary Donaldsons accomplices today.  Two are with sheriff's Dept.now but they weren't when they killed fred, his so s n kids, n Nixon. They're blacks.  They're blacks Jews n mex-port.  Mary d. is black n has 4 crackers. Shot, shot, shot..shot...that's what their 4 gunshots is over...Being crackers who work for Mossad n promote racist murders against whites n non-mossad. Mary n Mossad murdered more Fred's in public, at Target grocery store, over him choosing to buy whole wheat Ritz crackers, meaning, this bitch is a cracker n a Golda wheat motif Mossad terrorist.  And "who's the Mexican girl that shot Nixon by the cactuses who looks like Rani?"  "Is there someone who looks like Rani named Meghan??" Nixon said it's Meghan n then he was killed 2 other times w Mary, Katie n Meghan n joy n  e-7 seller n another n maiers. Another murderer n thief who was with her one if the times drives 118 JPB n is black.  It's a large gold suv n Michelle Obama n Goldsmith's paid her.  She kidnapped me n I was raped by blacks n she kidnapped my kids n tortured n killed them, n whites who were investigators, n Margrethe.  She murdered Margrethe for saying it was Meghan too.  Mary also worked with her.  She was details Ed n Mossad n blacks showed up n shot the authorities n let her go n they said my kids killed them.  She tried to murder me n I escaped, n she killed my daughters babies in front of me later w u.s. n Mossad having gained false evidence against us n forcing ME to lie.  She tried to murder me by stabbing n by gun. My daughters witnessed her shooting Margrethe.  She was around joy tancer, large Mossad thugs, n Obama's were the ones who shot the investigators who were investigating her n meghan.  Meulker was paying her, n corrupt, n she talked to Angela Merkel, n been n Jen Affleck threatened me with death over both her n the black sheriff couple, London n "watley".  He's half black, Mex or Puerto Rican or Portuguese n white n she's all black...they were not sheriff's before, they were sometimes saying they were other cops n they both knew Chris dabney...good buddies with Richard daddario too...cuz it's all about Mary Donaldsons black ancestry n Brooklyn Jews in Mossad.  This bitch has Oregon plates n she, her husband n sons were doing drivebys with machine guns, including traveling with Meghan n Etta to do it.  John didn't want Etta to go to some "white" places bc he thought people were figfigurioutfigwho they were killing.  She was being interrogated for the murder of margrethe n others when Mossad blacks showed up, shot everyone, n tried shooting me when I ran.  THAT bitch n group attempted murder on me a number of times.  She was also hanging out with the now-sheriff blacks n they were constantly stalking me, telling me to leave town, n harassing n pointing guns at me n raping me.  She stole my sons air Force records.  She shot two margrethes. One was in the car up front n they threw her in the back after killing her n one was murdered by the cactuses outside. Another margrethe, a third, was stabbed from the side or shot n the door was opened n they rolled her body out saying, there you go margtethe.  They pushed her dead body out into a remote area..the same black woman's SUV.

No comments:

Post a Comment