Monday, April 16, 2018

Robin bechtold spies against u.s. army shoots Fred's family

Robin bechtold is a former officer of the u.s. army n he was the one stealing files that Angela said we're missing.  He is the gheif n they blamed my family n clones of me. Fred n Rebecca asked me to make a statement n I was threatened with death against making that statement so they reapeatedly stabbed n shot them n stole legal records at the same corner of garden parkway n one street up from allano. Margrethe was shot  and murdered 4 times there, over Angela Merkel. bechtold was employed with army, CIA, n had one at least join Marines. He fly planes too.  He was said to have even more access to more info than even nsa pelton or Ames. What he didn't have, he stole. He stole a lot if military info.  He was also trying to icarcerate me n my clones while raping us.  He was filling reports n cases as the pedophile n rapist.  Not only that, my kids told me not to let Robin eat my food. He was stealing from me n also trying to take bites out of everything I ate.  Including he wanted to chew my gum after I chewed it.  One of my sons or Fred said, when I said who is he working for again? He said, nodding at my schipperke dog, which we'd gotten to mean Mary d. For Mossad, he said, don't let Robin have a bite of that...n today I remembered bc my dog tried to eat some of my food in the same place, n she has dog food .  Usually I'd have chicken tenders or wrapped but I had a chicken hot dog with ranch wrapped in a don poncho flour tortillas. Basically, the idea was that regardless of what it was, Robin is that dog.  He's Mossad. He was paid by Ben n Sarah nkochs.  Robs-ser.  Robin Sarah netanyahu. Mary Donaldson did "stripteases for Ben" meaning anything but I saw her, mike tancer, Ben murdering together.  Strippers meant Mossad work in our context, but terracina Ave was for pelton. Bob n bob srs were shot after my kids, when they killed them too, like others but several shot. Bob still. was shot for sitting in a chair when Robin showed up.  My son, before that, was shot n his records were being stolen.  More tomorroorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment