Wednesday, April 18, 2018

More murders near northgate

My kids had more than one house n property on acreage that was stolen n parceled to quest diagnostics n other businesses...Mossad was so paranoid about me remembering, they tore down all the houses n built a huge hill and then added a fence all around so no one could even look at the houses anymore.  Bob sr n Jr n bairds put my sons n daughters n clones of me into sewers n drainage ditches n made fun of my family about their house. They also put chain link around a number of public high schools to prevent access when a huge number of Mossad false arrests n murders occurred there.the garden valley School, charter school for northgate, n north bend school.  I'll write more tomorrow...Mary killed Fred's here, n so did John.  They also committed horrible crimes badef on false reports by Mossad. The Frazier's killed a bush.  One of the men killing Carter over salaam was Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment