Friday, April 13, 2018

Dean n more Mossad murders by mary

I saw a man they called Dean for awhile. He spied against u.s., n shot n bludgeoned more than one bush with Mary d n meghan. A Steven Spielberg was killing my family n then one day Mary put a knife into his back.  Or shot him.  hi fell forward saying it's Mary.  Before that, maybe he killed a kid of mine named Steven.  Dean n Steven worked together..s.s.  Katie helped stab a Steven n my kids n Fred.  My real dad was sold n killed by 7 pieces of shrapnel...my son went to a building past Starbucks on power the one blown up before it was blown up n said, I'm going to see my dad.  He wanted to see his dad n Victor n Krestin didn't.  The building was detonated when he entered.  I was almost killed by exploding rocks n glass.  At the same site, they rebuilt it n inside held tons of my daughters n sons n clones of me.  They had huge numbers of CIA military n woodland people gangraped us n lots of blacks. Then they had Mary n Meghan n Natalie stab them n then exploded the building.  In another place Fred was kidnapped n tortured as a hostage. His kids w Rebecca rescued him. No e of those Donaldsons did didly. Mossad hot worried they'd have bad PR with Denmark so they killed more of my kids n staged a "rescue" of a Fred by donaDonald, just to make up a show.  They were also trying to force my sons to murder bushes n they were framing g them.  Mostly, my kids didn't even have guns.  They were held hostage.  They put things in my hands too like guns n propane sprayers.  They killed a Rebeccaoree with 4cst72 no0 n my kids n fred.  Also,some president.  They killed w 7buu881, n 5ggg337.  They shot Rebecca n her babies n kids sitting by rohwer Bros, on the grass with me.  Michelle didn't want to help Rebecca pour water into bottles to make milk n said she's not going to need them much longer anyway n killed her. They also wanted one to quit breastfeeding bcmossad was jealous of Rebecca's huge boobs when she was pregnant n breastfeeding.  Rebecca was prettier n nicer than all of them, n no dull wad either.  I said, they want to get rid of Rebecca bc they know Fred likes how she looks n someone told me, no they don't want you to remember how they raped her while she was pregnant.  I said, well Fred does like how she looks too nsomeone said... Anyway, mike n bob dragged my sons to the porch to shoot them n others killed them at my back porch in m.l.  they also killed Fred with Mary when he walked to rebe can. They also killed him with Dean n Mary. Also, on the porch Tom n middMiddl dragged people n at the library house I could see the swalloes tail if I was lying down or looking up at the nest...I the back of a grass area they gave my sons lifevests n then shot them n took them off gave them to others...Scott rose also shot with Mary d. N reoeaterep went after my kids. Rebecca said plames worked for Mossad not just CIA, a later time or military. They murdered a military clo e of me n hid her boots n husband or sons so people wouldn't know they were targeting military to steal from them. It was me..I remember n also they went for my kids.  Meghan was one if the murderers.  I also saw Mossad Israelis w Dean n Scott. One cli e ifme if me was shot walking on sidewalk to approach Chevron n rohwer area for saying valerie is Jewish n in our code then, meaning mossad. I said mine? You shot her just for saying valVale is Jewish? N across the road they tortured n murdered my royal kids by a train car contraption that looks like a giant swing set..tons of my family, by modsad.  They put a windmill there asmemorial n remind ding me of Rachel Weiss n Craig, katz, Merkel, middMiddl, markels, soencersS, thebaults, Maddy, daddario nbloomberg Lucas, Spielberg, Travis, Donaldsons, n more bairds n Garrett's,

No comments:

Post a Comment