Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I want lawsuit n case against Meghan for murder n treason

This Meghan murdered u.s. civilians, hijacked planes, impersonated my clones, stole from military offices, kidnapped military officials, stole from CIA, and murdered a dozen presidents n CIA directors.  The young one wanting to marry murdered at the Springer house in Moses lake n she also shot officials in yolo.  No good or honest patriotic American should or would allow her to leave the u.s. free...she needs to be tried for murder n treason, n it's not just older ones, the younger one committed crimes in the u.s. she chopped Bush's head off n helped gouge his stomach, she n her sons killed another at a table, n she murdered my sons with Alicia.  She also killed another bush at fort Stevens.  Bush was shot while looking at the symbolic memorial my kids made for him n he said don't let them fool you...the criminals.  He wanted Meghan apprehended.  I was threatened to not bring her up later, with murder of my baby.  They said they'd get Trump to kill me or put me in a mental ward if I filed for action against St her in the future.  Fisher killed to cover for Wales murders. Steve w. for Green Dot also killed my kids over this. When I was younger I said, how come that redhead lady has so many black friends?  It was Meghan with her hair dyed.  In photos I said, you look pretty there n my clone of me said, Cameo, that's not me, that's Meghan. The spotted dotted "pretty woman". Criminals said, it's her bush you didn't make a mistake n bush said he did n it was meghan.  He also said Meghan couldn't land or fly in an area n said it was protected air space n said he didn't want Meghan around him. So they killed him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment