Thursday, April 5, 2018

Sheriff vera also involved in rape n hits with Mossad n against daughters in hotels

This man, n other thugs, were helping Mossad to embed the.v. in mirrors, n Mary to kill Fred accessing digital keys.  These Mossad people grabbed my clones n daughters head and bashed over n over n over, their heads into hotel mirrors n other mirrors. Until they died.  They also went behind my daughters n sons n stabbed them in the back in a way that caused huge amounts of blood to pour out of their mouths.  It was a huge amount, n they had a sadistic impulse n live for wanting to watch this.  The Spencer's all were sadistic about it n so was prince chatles...Charles, n Carol Goldsmith's.  They had Mossad men and VERA working for them.  He also showed up in cashmere n monitor.  He loves the markels bc they hooked him up with double fudge sundae for years, n military info to sell n pass on to netanYAHOO.  He was also with Sterling tancers, n other Mossad brought into yolo, n Alvaro pardo n his family.  He murdered n murdered n murdered n lied about my family.  He looks straight out of the middle East, not mexico.  He is one of the murderers who went into rm.29 at motel 6 in Williams, California. Mossad was attacking my family there for staying at a motel with the number 6 for Mossad, 6 letters, n the room number with arrows going too directions when Middleton is Mossad.  Vera also talked to alita Guzman n Guzman's, n to Amanda bynes...all working for Mossad.  They were telling ME to give HIM a cover so THEY didn't "have to kill" me.  He's a Mossad operatives, not s "Mexican" n Meghan fucking markels is also not a "Mexican" she's a Mossad installment like an old shoehorn stuff to Israel vagina for a speculum.  Wow...we never wanted to see so deeply into Israel Meghan, but you like giving just about everyone a little money to slip a foot in the door...as long as they support you n Israel's genocide plotter aga Khaninst non Mossad.  When did Etta pick up that old markels gray witch?  Not only that, Kate middMiddl was murdering margrethe too, at the Baird house.  She was assisted by Mary, Meghan, more Jews n a Jewish guy whose been hanging out at a picnic table at night.  He raped me, stole military records from my sons n real dad, n helped Mossad murder margrethe.  Oh POOR Katie.  She is just such a victim.  I said, how come Katie just killed margteyhe?  Because she said something about Meghan again?  N joy said, give me the gun Katie n took it to me and put it in my hands n said, no, YOU did it Cameo, n if you want to argue against that, well kill you too.  Not only that, they got this vera cop to threaten me n my family about it.   Mike Middleton n Mossad were paying him.Whats the tall arabuc man doing next to ehud? N Israelis???  He was showing up at the Baird house to murder n torture more if my sons with yolo Mossad infiltators...the curly head dark blond posing as older Fred sometimes, who drives the state truck, was paid by Mossad.  He's a Mossad Jew, not just Jew.  He was in Jerusalem with monica Lewinsky.  He goes to Mossad meetings, prays n eats with a yamaka on his head n is fanatical Mossad...hell lie about anyone n kill, n all he sees as apples of God's eyes are modsad mistresses n hos.  He's one of the shits who raped me n said he didn't want me to ever marry, bc he was mad I was disclosing the corrupt Mossad ops torturing my sons n stealing their riches...wow...that's a lot of money there Freddy krouger..did you day that's what your name is? Or is it Lewinsky?  Oh wait!  I forgot!  You like hamburgers...haha silly me.  Donaldsons! N you want Josh gatov to rape me too!  Wow!  You are such an inspiration to cheek pinching Barbara Streisand. Now why don't you go park your fraudulent lame ass "state cop" crap ass back next to Etta where you can feel the Mossad vibe better.  Now those cute btodericks are leaving?  Whaht fahw?  Don't GO Sarah, you might miss out on what Carol is going to do next!  Greg's?  Whose Greg's?  Greg's n eggs n Meg's...that's what we need...n that hair is so curly I'll bet Amanda or Etta could lay eggs in it and they wouldn't fall out.  Can u grow a beard too? Oh yeeeahhh...I remember that beatded priest Mossad SHIT murdering my innocent family.  You n bill Clinton got chummy with Spielberg n Steve Lacey.  Oh yeeeahhh...n David slader, the in house butchered of babies in baskets tight in his little ole Mossad law office...just like his big hero katzir the baby killer.  In prison, they'd traditionally gangraped Katzir n Ben Netanyahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment