Sunday, April 1, 2018

Betty Ford n throat cutting

One if the things Betty did was hold knives to my throat n my kids n threaten them.  A few times she threatened n didn't kill, but she was demanding money n using me as a hostage for getting it.  She was using Mossad n paid by them.  Dagan n katzer.  She also used Ariel Sharon n my middle East family knew he was murdering them, n would raise things into the air got me to remember Ariel.  Ariel was evil.  Betty coordinated Mossad hits n hijackings for n with Meghan markels.  Meghan n Harry n Mossad were taking people down by the tiver and selling them, cash paid there, to stab n shoot them to death. Also, spoonbender who is dodis mom, was Mossad with the entire family.  They were friends with Middleton n murdered my family for Mossad.  Elizabeth of engEngl let them stay in England bc she was worried they'd be killed if they were caught as Mossad operatives.  One of my relatives said don't let Ford's over if I'm not here.  I said why n she said, they're working for kresKre n I don't want them to know I know that.  CIA? No, mossad.  She attacked my kids secretly n then a few times, blamed my own daughters n it was them.  She was stealing n selling information.  I mean, my daughters screamed n screamed n my sons cried, n with my family in more than one area... middle eastern ones n Danish.  Ford said, if u ever sleep with the lights on I'll know something is wrong.  My kids said that n they were getting murdered over lights on or off.

No comments:

Post a Comment