Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Murders by Mossad on San Juan n rapes

Bob Jr shot my baby n kids on bridgford, nearing it.  Mossad n Scott rose sold drugs to all the houses here n they had me n my family gangraped n shot. Mike sold my daughter here, mike middMiddl n then tancer sold them as sex slaves.  They made money off of putting arbitrary hits on us.  Dicksie did you, n Comey, n several Fred's n my kids were shot here n markels destroyed a house my family lived in near the Lutheran Church.  They also had Israelis over to that house.  Fred was murdered by a hook up friend of Mary Donaldsons who looked Irish, was Mossad, n stole info with her from Marines to sell to Russians., With her kids. He was also working with locklyns kids.  He is Mossad n killed my sons, daughters, clones of me, n Fred's. Fred was shot for sitting on a bench by a school to mean ezer, n then my sons sat there n said it's Fred. It was Fred. Evil Mary has an evil few Fred's who sell their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment