Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Murder of Jimmy Carter by Mossad over Salaam

Jimmy Carter was murdered on the sidewalk of San Juan after telling me Salaam worked for Mossad. He was shot by men coming at him the other direction, towards him.  It was a 40 or so year old Carter.  Maybe 50...looked about the same or younger as in his presidential photo. Then I don't know what happened bc I guess someone tried to blame it on my kids again.  We got stalked by spencers, Goldsmith's,Obama's n markels n Affleck n Damon n been netanyahu, Moshe n Ezer, tancers, over it, n Cohen's n more.  Tons of Mossad.  Salaam was paid by Exer n Moshe.  I knew Mary was too n called her cheese face partly for mo-cheese.  Dicksie Baird also murdered my own royal kids for "mo-cheese Salaam".  A total shocker.  So her only punishment was to be referred to as pizza face. I lied n said it was bc of zits n making me feel ugly with my kids but it was bc she was working with "Mo-cheese"  n "Salaami".  Pepperoni was the closest thing to Salaami.  Pepperoni sticks was for Ron Meyers n sometimes Reagan.  Joy n Carol n others murdered countless kids of mine..royal Arabs, Mex, Danish, NYC, and lied n said it was to protect CIA as if Salaam worked for CIA bc he was around bush.  He worked for Mossad.  Dabney n mike n others also shot n tortured my kids on the same sidewalk n by Point appartments, over Salaam.  I got honeybuns, pb, strawberry jelly, buffalo ranch crackers with cheese, Ranch wishbone, nmashed potatoes from Betty crocker w butter n thought about pepperoni but already remembered Salaami. I put pb n jelly on the honeybun n remembered Josephine sold her father for a jelly donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment