Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Child rapists, rapists, theives n murderers from at&t in Yolo n kochs

These men raped me n stole money from my kids n raped the women n killed men.  They also shot Fred of denmark., other Rebecca's, n kids that later tried to approach to see if I identified them.  They shot Fred outside of their vans after telling him to go talk to him.  Then they shot another.  They are Asian n Italian or white...plate numbers 75879e1 and 8z60824. They did shoot unarmed and non threatening person's including Fred, Rebecca, n their kids n babies.  They were seen by me with thebaults, markels n Middleton, bob Jr. N sr., Koch's, Mossad from Israel, William n Harry, Rachel chandler, Meghan, n Mary n the Donaldsons.  Donaldsons also shot a big earred Fred off of the dirt Rd. Before the twin gas or petroleum tubes in distance at a Golda tree across from the big trunk tree where multiple families were killed.  They also made me make fun of one Fred who died for us under the bridge that crosses the street n hey now named cacheville.  Rachel Chandler n bob n Middleton n this other Jew who stole my sons business, held my kids hostage over Mossad, murdered them, lied about their motive, n then tore the building down.   This man who runs the convenience store raped my kids n worked with a big smile on his face for MikeMike middl.  Another rapist n killer is state truck driver 1233822.  He was trying to impersonate older fred. He was friends with Mary Donaldson n Streisand n all Jews, incl.dabneys n Monica Lewinsky.  He passed money n bags n records back n fotfth with krestin n victor.  7gfc641 killed my clones lying about us as military traitors but he was doing a lot of dealing by car trunks, looking at money n cocaine n then killing my kids.  5HO5681 lied about my sons n beat n tortured them for John daughleish n Donaldsons. Another Jew who lied and said he wasn't Jewish or working for Mossad drives 6vub748, n 6tbu298.  The first is a work truck my sons used to drive for yolo blacksmith n fabricators. An older Kyle flick looking man who stole from my kids drives 3u17541.  He took money to kill my kids. Another violent man who set up my sons n Fred n murdered a Fred by the store, with Mary Donaldson n her sons approving n helping, drives 7nox623. He looks like a werewolf version if Jason bateman.  Jason Bateman was in the same area, also killing Fred n their kids. Rebecca wrote his name down on paper for me while just me n her were sitting at the creek bc she wanted to catch Fred's killer.  Nkn-mossad Fred, bc there was a Fred with Mossad who shot the other Fred's sons nmy clones.  Fred told me yes, Mossad Fred is murdering us.  My sons said, while tying up my backpack n getting shot, it's krestins dad too.  They got upset one time, over Mossad talk n started accusing a few sets of MY family of working for Mossad just go shift blame n kill them.  I am not kidding.  It's crazy anyone would ever believe that, but they did sometimes.  The only times that would have been poossible is if someone told me to say redhead Rebecca was working for Mossad not Rebecca day-lewis.  I lied and said I worked for Mossad myself, only one time, bc Michelle Obama was going to shoot me, with other mossad.  I already knew she worked for them so I lied n said, you'd better not shoot me Michelle, bc I'm working for Mossad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment