Monday, April 16, 2018

Randomly, mike Middleton murdered

One time, one mike middleton was murdered, at the house by the water station in Conway, but it wasn't my kids, again.  My clone or kid screamed, they killed mike n told me to call police bc a guard was down.  We had one mike Middleton, out of hundreds maybe, who sided with my family n against everyone else n they killed him there.  I remembered more when I was at the site, visiting. I know for sure that it wasn't my kids or family.  I already k ew the name of the man who killed him n it wasn't anyone of us n didn't look like us either. Then, possibly another Mike was murdered by a Mossad woman, again not my family. Maybe more but I saw two. Or one n then on the ground they said it was Mike too.  No mike tancers were dying. After I said this I heard someone interested in it, not my family, but both mikes were mostly hateful n terrible to my family.  The mike I saw was standing up n shot, then Jewish Rachel Craig was hanging over another to kill, but simesom said the name Rebecca n Mossad Rebecca was there once. It wasn't redhead Rebecca or her family.  One time a redhead went to check someone after they died, but it was to give help.  Someone collapsed so she checked them, n another Rebecca collapsed herself over Fred's body n her sons, sobbing in anguish bc of a violent unprovoked slaughter in our house.  There's no way Rebecca or loree or those kids didn't really love Fred.  One was distraught, telling mike, another Mike, mike it wasnt us...I swear to God it wasnt

No comments:

Post a Comment