Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Woodland

They murdered a lot of my family here, real dad n kids n bombed a large co. we bought...senseless destruction.  There was an accident in1977 n they blamed my real dad n kids n I saw Krestin leaving the building, not them.  Mossad works with yurchenko. Fred's not my friend, he's making money off of me, n uses Angela to send to Mossad...they'll say it's everything else to throw u off track, but that's where the espionage is.  One might be working with Joe, n Russians.  Bob spies for the u.s., not me.  You won a black belt in a tournament, remember that?  Meghan murdered u n bob doesn't want u to think that bc that's who he works with...she's a marine like him...Mary murdered u but Fred doesn't want u to know.  He wants u to think he's on your side n meanwhile he's selling your family to oil Baron's.  Bob took u to see your real dad but not enough...they wouldn't let him keep you bc they said he wasnt a teamster..team player.  Howard beat your dad up for saying Charlene was stealing from u n she was.  Don't forget it was Krestin leaving the accident scene bc that said you're too young to remember n that's what they're banking on with Mossad.  Do u know who Robin bechtold is?  That's one of the Mossad too.  Now listen, if u don't see me again, let them know it wasn't me

No comments:

Post a Comment